"Woman of the Year, Assembly District 11"
"Congratulations to our executive director Anna Eaton. " March is Women’s History Month, and Assemblymember Jim Frazier is pleased to announce the selection of Anna Eaton as the Assembly District 11 Woman of the Year for 2017. Anna is executive director of the Vacaville Neighborhood Boys & Girls Club and a passionate advocate for youth. As a Rotarian, she advises a high school Interact Club, mentoring its collaborative effort to organize citywide Youth Summits. She also founded Starbound Theatre, serving at-risk youth through the performing arts. Anna joins the list of amazing women from AD11 whom I’ve had the honor to recognize, including Gloria Martin, Lisa Rico, Lillian Pierce and Jeanne McCormack. Read more about this honor here. http://www.thereporter.
When school is out, clubs are in!
Every child deserves a chance at a great future and the Vacaville Neighborhood Boys & Girls Club is committed to ensuring your child achieves success in a safe and caring environment.
As one of the most influential youth development organizations in our community, we are positioned to help our young people graduate on time with a plan for their future, leading healthy lives and making positive choices.
We help prepare our youth for great futures at every crucial step of their learning journey in partnership with schools, families and community supporters.
"Register your child for a school year membership today. Registrations are only accepted on August 15 and 29 or every second and fourth Monday of the school year during parent orientations at 6pm.
Out of school: A critical time
- 1 out of 4 kids leave school every day with no place to go. They risk being unsupervised, unguided and unsafe.
- Each summer, hundreds of our kids lack access to summer learning programs. Underserved children from low-income communities experience a dramatic learning loss and begin their next school year at a significant disadvantage.
- Research shows that what happens during out of school time can have a significant impact on reversing the negative trends facing our youth and our county, specifically youth dropout rates, obesity and violence.
- These hours serve as the essential link between school and home, offering the greatest opportunity to influence the future of our kids,our communities and our country.
- We seek to ensure that all kids, especially those who need us most, have a positive and enriching experience when the school bell rings, putting them on the path to success.
Main Facility 100 Holly Lane Vacaville, CA 95688
For More Information Call (707) 999-5034
461 Acacia Street
Vacacille, CA 95688
460 Meadows Drive
Vacaville, CA 95688
Vaca Pena Middle School
200 Keith Way Portable #43
Vacaville, CA 95687
Ages 12-14 (middle school students)